Strony

Sweet Easter Wishes for the Shabby Tea Room...

Sunday, April 17, 2011


I'm not sure if this little gal is all dressed up for church or The Shabby Tea Room...


And even her little fuzzy friend is all dressed up...


I just love this little Crafty Secrets image, don't you...


I thought it fit very well for this week's challenge in The Shabby Tea Room...to incorporate stripes and pastels for an "egg'cellent" creation. The sweet paper is from My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper...love, love, LOVE all of them...such sweet, soft prints!


Well, wherever she's going...I think she'll turn a head or two!! ;)


One more creation to share...I've been enjoying my vintage egg images from Janet at Etsy. So I thought it only fitting to dress up one of them for the occasion. I used a Tiny Tag and a sentiment from Mixed Messages (both PTI). If you have these tag dies and the old Mixed M. set, they work well together. I didn't realize how tiny those messages were until I purchased the Mega Mixed Messages. (and now they offer the HUMONGO-messages!! I forget what they are really called.)




I dressed up the egg with some trim, tiny posies, ribbon and pearls...













...and put it all together with some more trim, Prima paper, and PTI stamps for a soft background (BB Tin Types and Fancy Flourishes)...

What a wonderful week to be Guest Designing in the Tea Room...pastels and stripes are a natural for this time of year, don't ya think? Thanks so much to Deb and the rest of the Shabby Girls for this fun opportunity!! Now take another look at that photo up top...head to the Tea Room for even more inspiration...and then go see what "egg'cellent" creation you can come up with to brighten someone's day!


Enjoy your Easter week everyone!! I pray that it brings you many opportunities to be reminded of God's great love for all of us!

Geri

11 comments:

  1. Great job Geri!!! I love the little girl and the cute dressed up duck!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty! Love all the little details...I love spring and Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first congrats on being a Guest Designer at TSTR and your Terrific Top 3 with your amazing card from last weeks'challenge!
    And these cards? My oh my Geri you've outdone yourself; they are fabulous! I love every piece and bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations. Congrats on your win and now the Guest Designer at TSTR. Your designs are so lovely. Love all the LITTLE detail. Trim on the little ducks neck !!! and the Image of that little girl is adorable. Great way to spend my Monday Morning with your blog while the snow is falling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow what wonderful creations!!! Beautiful!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet looking Easter cards! Love all the lace and pastel colors on them both. I do love Crafty Secrets and their vintage images. I'll have to check out the eggs. So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so soft and pretty! I love that little girl image and the way you decorated your egg! Congrats on the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You truly do use the best papers! Guess I'm going to have to start shopping for MME online cause none of my local stores carry any. Those vintage images are fantastic, but it's always all the little "extras" that you put on your cards that make them so special--like the little collar for the duck. :-) Congrats on the Guest Spot! No surprise there. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous....simply simply gorgeous. LOVE that little lass! Ok so the embossed frames are making memories and were bought at michaels several seasons back. The pink paislee artisian i heard are being discontinued..so they are harder to find. Check on etsy..henny's shop link on my blog has the frames and cutting cafe store online still has them. hpe this helps. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO ~NICE~ !!! I love the beautiful cards. Eggs! i can't do anything with them, but you did a gorgeous work with it :o)

    ReplyDelete