Strony

...a little more bottle cap love...

Friday, August 10, 2012

Another little bottle cap blossom on a card for my dear friend, Susan...
This one's a soft, shabby one with a sweet little Crafty Secrets image...(Mini Vintage Creative Scraps)


The pretty sentiment is from Crafty Secrets, also...(Grand Greetings)


And here's the card...


I had fun embellishing the bag to put the birthday goodies in with a big tissue flower...


And I guess that's all!  It's late and I'm so, so tired, so I'm keeping this one short (lucky you)!  I'm linking this up in Crafty Secret's August Linky Party.  Head over and see if there is still time to play!!
Have a great weekend!
And thanks so much for visiting!!


9 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to post this other bottle cap card, Geri, and HOLY COW, it is a stunner! One of my most fave cards I've seen in a long, long time! And that matching gift bag is jaw-dropping! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Geri. Love the lace accents. Hope you have enjoyed your summer. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yummy! I really like the tall shape of the card, the fun button treatment and that row of stitched hearts at the top. So pretty! And the tissue flower--scrumpdiddlyicious! I'm sure Susan will be smiling over this for a long long time Geri girl. Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Geri, it's SO pretty. And I love the bag too - the little banners and flowers are simple, but they add SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG That bottle cap; I have a place in my hear tfor silhouettes and this is priceless....
    Your card is already a gift of it's own; the gift bag is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Geri, I adore this sweet card and gift bag you made and the way you combined everything! At first I was totally confused how you got our little silhouette stamps to fit in the bottle cap and then saw you used our Mini Creative Scraps. I forgot we made them smaller and slightly different for the Scraps than the stamp set. Great job, thank you for posting these in our Aug Linky Party and good luck in the draw!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's another WOWZER, my friend! Everything about the card and the bag are just fabulous! I really like the cute heart border across the top of the card! I'm going to be like you and keep my comment short too...kind of! lol Love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, lady!! CONGRATS! Simply Gorgeous (winning) entry! Stunning as usual, as is the one in the CS newsletter. LOVE your pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Geri! You didn't mention the Finch...did you see it? Some people are having trouble finding it in the photo! lol Have a very happy day, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete