Strony

New Set from Precious Remembrance!!!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good morning everyone!!!  It's a big day over at the Precious Remembrance Blog!  There's a FUN new set waiting for you there, the 'Mom and Dad' set, and EVERY designer has a SWEET project made with it just waiting for you to come see!  Here's my little sneaky peeky...



Now, you'll have to head over to the PR blog to see the rest...ONLY because I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the inspiration there!  Not to mention the details of a GIVEAWAY of the set...for a little extra fun!;)
So...
Ready...Set...GO!!!!

P.S.  Thanks for stopping in!
~Geri~

8 comments:

  1. love your pretty, sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...your sneaky peekly looks wonderful! I'm on my way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your peek...off to go take a look Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl sorry it took me so long to get here today! I had a regular eye check up and they dilated them. It took forever to see right again LOL!!!

    But this was WORTH the wait. I love the way you used this stamp from the set. And would you look at us putting together the same sentiment! Very pretty and I love the sparkle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! The flower is gorgeous, and I love the background you stamped with it, plus the sparkles just add that little 'something', you know? Beautiful, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is amazing! Everybody did a great job, but you know I'm biased when it comes to your work. ;-) Love the soft colors and pretty design. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was anxious to see what you would do with this new stamp set??????? Was NOT surprised to see you started with the pretty flower with the heart center!!! Loved the pastel colors. It came together beautifully. Looking forward to "what's next!!"

    ReplyDelete