Strony

~New Festive Friday inspiration and Precious Remembrance~

Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a card over at Precious Remembrance using Dyane's new Fall Colors set…


Feel free to pop over and check it out if you have a moment…it's a fun set to play with!


Also, today begins a new challenge at Festive Friday


I LOVED the last one…never thought I could love working with the colors of Kraft, black and white for Christmas,  but I did…and so did the participants!  There were so many great cards…for me it was the hardest challenge to choose for yet!  I've carried some of that black over to this week's card, too…couldn't help it…


I've used some Simple Stories papers that were perfect for the look I was going for, and several different PTI sets for my images and sentiment (always happy to answer questions about those).  You'll find more beautiful inspiration waiting for you over at the Festive Friday blog!

Sure hope my friends in the States enjoy some relaxing time with friends and family this holiday weekend…we sure are looking forward to some of that ourselves!!!  Thanks for dropping in today!!!

~geri~


12 comments:

  1. I am seriously in love with your card Geri...every last detail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so pretty and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I was just thrilled when that PR card popped up in my email this morning. It's stunning, but then again your stamping always is. The second card is just as beautiful. You really used the chalkboard effect to advantage. You're such an inspiration to me Geri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left you some love on the PRS blog! This Christmas card is so pretty, love the little chalkboard label!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is gorgeous! I love the layered stamping and the die cuts too, wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful card-love the chalkboard greeting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left love on PR blog, love your card and gold leaf! And this card is stunning! I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design image is divine on this card, Geri! I found a package of chalkboard labels that I can write on with a white pen and they would be perfect for a CASE of this pretty card with the pines, holly, and flourishes. Thank you for the inspiration!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live everything about this card!! It's fantastic!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are gorgeous! Love the golden leaf. And the Christmas card is stunning. I love the arrangement of greenery and I love the border of background papers.

    ReplyDelete